Things to celebrate:
x tutoring recently-turned-five/trilingual boy, Damien
x going up to Fourvière and walking the city around when I can, even if it's just for fifteen minutes
x going for a run(s) with Lizzi on Sunday(s)—(hopefully we'll keep this up!)
x going to the marché to get some fruits and vegetables with my adorable légume-lovin' roommate on Saturday morning
x ---my adorable roommates.
x not stressing too much about exams, learning to have "self-trust"in all areas
x studying Emerson—negates the stress of studying!
x Stéphane's phone calls to check in with me
x taking some time to cook things–making small things Philippe taught me to make :]
x drinking lots of green tea
x making strides to find future work opportunities
x my really nice apartment
x Ashley and her poems
x cards from my Nana
x I found a really nice doctor
x I found a really nice pharmacist
x getting a very good questionnaire/review from one of my students, who is a translator of French to English
x Today I learned the French expression"les doigts dans le nez," which apparently means "easy as pie/a piece of cake"—but, literally means "fingers in the nose."
No comments:
Post a Comment